Customized complete packages according to EN81-20/50
In addition to the safety gear, modernization of the safety gear usually includes a new, double-sided overspeed governor with accessories and governor rope as well as replacement of the guide shoes. If the system is also to be made A3/UCM-compliant without modernization of the control system, detection of unintentional car movement is added.
With the components of our complete solution, you can cover all requirements of the 2014/33/EU Elevator Directive or the harmonized standard EN81-20:2020:
- Free fall of the car and overspeed in downward direction (5.6.2)
- Protection device for the upward moving car against overspeed(5.6.6)
- Protection against unintentional movement of the car(5.6.7)
All necessary components are available from us, a single source!
Principle and features of the UCM/A3 complete solution
- Detection: Monitoring unit
- Tripping: speed limiter
- Brakes: progressive safety gear Sg2D-1 or BF2D-1 and BF2D-2 incl. Tandem and Triple versions.
The system is modular and consists of:
- detection, tripping device, braking device, OSG rope, tension weight, emergency power supply and all required cables
- All components are coordinated and individually certified
- The brake acts directly on the car, the system also reacts to the loss of traction
- UCM complete system up to 12t available
- Integration in any lift controller possible
- By integration of error signal in the safety circuit of the lift, requirements of EN81-20/50 are completely fulfilled. No further adaptions of hardware or software of the lift control system will be necessary